How can I apply for associate membership with AIM?
- Faculty can send an email to express their interest in becoming an AIM member (please notify Shaina Aguirre email@example.com and Sally Ann SAnGarcia@salud.unm.edu )
- A formal invitation will be sent which requests the following from the faculty member requesting a membership:
- Provide a presentation at a TAIM seminar on your research project. Please be sure to highlight in your talk how your studies pertain to autophagy, inflammation, metabolism and/or other aspects of the AIM sphere of interest and how AIM membership will help you to enhance your research efforts (e.g. use of AIM Core equipment). The presentation should be ~15 minutes long (no longer than 20 minutes).
- Send us an NIH bio sketch.
- Send an abstract of your research program
- Once the requested items have been completed, the AIM Executive Committee will vote and approve the faculty member as an AIM Associate Member.
- If approved the faculty member will then be sent a formal letter of approval